1. Are there other Canadians?
No, we are the only ones. We met the leader of the Norwegian group, Johann, this morning and found that he is a pastor. Every day they start out with a short passage and commentary.
We also overheard a couple speaking French and found that they are Swiss. The gentleman keeps us up to date with soccer scores.
We are assigned the same table for breakfast and diner. We are just 4. The other couple are a retired orthodontist (he) and a retred dental instructor (she) from New Jersey.
All are very kind, and we laugh together often.
2.How are the meals?
Breakfast is fantastic with anything you would like. I tried out a green smoothie this morning, everything is good. The diner is a 3 course meal: a salad, different every night, a soup and the main entrèe all with beautiful presentation. I had brocolli soup tonight (not a brocolli guy), it was well disguised. Tomorrow night I'm having duck!
3. How is Rob keeping cool on 40C bike rides?
Check out that yellow thing on his head. It's a air conditioner from cycling coach Jeff. Just add water, helmet goes on top. This is effective only for those with a certain chevelure.
Finn and I enjoyed this update, Rob. Finn says he hopes you enjoy the duck but he's going to stick with chicken nuggets. 🤣🚴♂️
ReplyDeleteGreat updates, Rob! Glad the meals are tasty and the company is good as well. Hopefully the weather will continue to cool off. Enjoy 😊
ReplyDelete